Business Breakthrough Bootcamp
The Entrepreneur's secrets to unlocking freedom with a business that runs more productively without them being IN it every day.
The Business Breakthrough Bootcamp is for the entrepreneur that wants to move away from working IN their business to working ON their business strategically.
Here's what you'll learn inside:
- You’ll learn what 86% of entrepreneurs do every day that’s killing their freedom
- 8 main struggles of entrepreneurs
- How to identify the reason for your business set-back
- The B.V.H. and why it’s important
- How to set up success rituals to do every day so you can reach goals faster and eliminate distractions
- How to define lifestyle boundaries so you actually have more freedom and stop working in your business 18 hours a day
- How to clear the mental clutter so you can focus on priorities and get the right things done faster
- The ultimate prioritizing strategy - even if you think you’ve got too much on the go, this will help you choose the RIGHT thing to do in less than 5 minutes.
- How to stay focused so you can get things done
- Top secrets about productivity and get more done in less time.
- The ultimate organization method that helps you stimulate new ideas, allows you to pick up where you left off easily and handle more complex ideas
- What to do if you want to have sustained energy all day long without the mid-afternoon crash or looking for a sugar boost.
- How to gain an extra 2 hours EVERY DAY so you can spend time alone, reading, etc.
- What the M.O.M. is and why it’s critical to your business so you can step away from the daily operations
- How to find and hire “A-Players” that will replace you in parts of your business so you can focus on what you do best
- The right questions to ask when you’re hiring people so you can pick out the stars
- How to outsource the work you hate to do to the right people.
- How to effectively keep control of your team and employees without standing by their side micro-managing them every day
- The 3 questions you should be asking your employees at the end of each day.